HRAM FL PHA
MOST EXCELLENT UNION GRAND CHAPTER,
HOLY ROYAL ARCH MASONS, PHA
OF FLORIDA, ST. JOHNS U.S. VIRGIN ISLAND, AND JURISDICTIONS
The mission of this Grand Chapter is and shall always be:
1) To be and/or continue to be the highest source of authority in Holy Royal Arch Masonry within the State of Florida and its Jurisdictions.
2) To establish the rules, edicts, and regulations for the common wealth of this Grand Chapter and all chapters of Royal Arch Masons and Lodges of Mark, Past and Most Excellent Masters owing allegiance to this Grand Chapter; and to provide for the government and superintendence of such rules, edicts, and regulations;
3) To promote development, growth, and understanding of practices, principles, and teachings of Royal Arch Masonry throughout the General Grand Conference of Grand Chapters, but more especially within the Florida Jurisdictions; To also provide for the same, structured Masonic education program(s) whose main focus is that of Royal Arch Masonry;
4) To promote the numbers increase of Chapters of HRAM and the membership growth of the same; To exalt all Master Masons, owing allegiance to the Most Worshipful Union Grand Lodge of Florida, to the sublime degree of Holy Royal Arch Mason; To promote harmony and strive for peace, love, and unity with and between the Most Worshipful Union Grand Lodge of Florida and all the concordant bodies owing allegiance to the same;
5) To practice charitable giving and the rendering of in-kind donations to the needy and less fortunate members of our society; To provide/render benevolent assistance, to the companions and/or the companion’s family members, of this jurisdiction, when needed;
6) To promote the Spirituality Concept of the Order of Holy Royal Arch Masons
What is Royal Arch Masonry
Wednesday, 27 October 2010 17:50
Royal Arch Masonry is not a religion and does not endeavor to fix ones conception of God. Royal Arch Masonry regards your religious belief as your own; it does not attempt to influence your belief. It only asks that you have a belief. The motto of the Royal Arch is "Holiness To The Lord" and ever reminds us of the reverence due the Great and Beneficient Author of our existence, who is a Being without beginning of days or ending of years.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 10 November 2010 03:22)